We are pleased to share with our clients and friends the latest edition of our newsletter, Sustainability & ESG Quarterly Roundup.
In this quarterly newsletter, we highlight key developments relating to environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) topics over the past quarter, with a focus on developments of interest to U.S. public and private companies, and companies operating in the United Kingdom and European Union. We also provide links to significant ESG developments that are expected in the near future.
This Quarterly Roundup addresses significant developments relating to:
- Emissions and emissions reductions disclosure
- ESG enforcement and greenwashing
- Corporate compliance
- Sustainable financing and investment
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- AI and cybersecurity
- Pro-ESG and anti-ESG at the US state level
- International ESG disclosure frameworks