We are pleased to share with our clients and friends the latest edition of our newsletter, Sustainability & ESG Quarterly Roundup.
In this newsletter, we highlight key developments relating to sustainability and environmental, social and governance (ESG) topics over the past quarter, with a focus on developments of interest to U.S. public and private companies, and companies operating in the United Kingdom and European Union. We also provide links to help real-time tracking of significant ESG developments that are expected in the near future.
This Quarterly Roundup addresses significant developments relating to:
- Emissions disclosure and environmental regulation
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Fiduciary duties and compensation clawbacks
- ESG and the 2023 proxy season
- Pro-ESG and anti-ESG at the US state level
- International ESG disclosure frameworks