Companies and their advisors can now communicate with ISS through the new ISS online portal called the ISS Help Center. ISS has launched the Help Center in order to facilitate intake, tracking and answering questions on proxy voting and other matters. The ISS Help Center is available here and may be used by companies, law firms, consultants, and other third-parties who register with the Help Center.
The ISS Help Center includes links to facilitate the following inquiries, among others, and helpful FAQs on related subject matters:
- Submitting an inquiry to ISS
- Requesting a copy of a proxy research report
- Requesting engagement with ISS
- Providing a link to company public disclosure
- Accessing peer group submission process instructions
- Requesting draft review of proxy research reports
- Registering for equity plan data verification
ISS will no longer take questions via email to the Global Research Help Deck and is eliminating various other legacy global e-mail addresses that were previously used to submit inquiries to ISS.